Recognizing that caring for children is a great responsibility, and after the good experience of past congresses, LASA has hired childcare professionals to provide this service to the Congress attendees who need it during LASA2020 in Guadalajara, Mexico.
The service will be provided by Accent on Children’s Arrangements, Inc., during the days of the Congress, from Wednesday May 13, through Saturday May 16, 2020.
Place: Westin Guadalajara Hotel, room TBA.
Time: 8:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Maximum capacity: 10 children simultaneously.
The deadline for booking online is May 8, 2020.
You can also book this service on-site. However, children are accepted in the childcare strictly by reservation order until the maximum capacity is reached. Therefore, please consider that if you decide to book on-site, there may not be spaces available on the specific day and time that you require this service.
The price of this service varies based on the children's age and number of hours booked. Parents must pay for the service at the time the reservation is made, either on-line or on-site. The amounts on the table below do not reflect the real cost of the service, which is partially subsidized by LASA.
|Children Ages||Age 6 months to 2 years||Age 3 to 12 years|
8:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
|US$ 140||US$ 120|
8:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
|US$ 80||US$ 70|
(minimum 4 hours)
|US$ 15*||US$ 13*|
* There is a non-refundable US$ 10 pre-reservation fee per child.
If you plan to travel to LASA2020 with your child and you wish to use this service, please keep the following in mind:
- This service is exclusively for the children of LASA members registered for the LASA2020 Congress.
- Children must be between 6 months and 12 years of age.
- Meals are not included in the childcare service. Parents are responsible for providing a snack and/or lunch for their children.
- Childcare professionals will not provide or apply any type of medication to children.
- All children must be picked up by their parents, without exception, before 9:00 p.m.