About the Book Exhibit
Who should exhibit at LASA2019 - Boston?
Organizations interested in reaching university educators, graduate students, undergraduate students, NGOs and representatives of organizations who focus on Latin America. LASA Congresses gather experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational backgrounds across the globe. Exhibitors may include, among others:
- Academic and commercial presses
- Film producers
- Publishers of university-level texts, journals, periodicals, and magazines,
- Research institutes
- Producers of information technologies, e.g. hardware, software, or internet services
- Universities and university departments
- Multimedia producers
Who attends a LASA International Congress?
Approximately 5,000 professors, graduate students, undergraduate students, representatives of NGOs, and other organizations worldwide. All attendees have the potential to purchase or recommend the purchase of your products and services. Exhibitors can meet with
- University faculty, department chairs and program directors from all around the world.
- Graduate students seeking to establish their careers.
- Government and NGO representatives