Recognizing that childcare is a great responsibility and after the good experience of past congresses, LASA has hired childcare professionals to provide this service to the Congress attendees who need it during LASA2019 in Boston, M.A.
The service will be provided by Accent on Children’s Arrangements, Inc., only during the days of the Congress, from
Place: Marriott Copley Place Hotel. The room will be announced soon.
Time: 8:45 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Maximum capacity: 20 children simultaneously
Reserve Childcare LASA2019
Children are accepted in the nursery strictly by online reservation until the maximum capacity is reached. For security reasons, children who have not been pre-registered will only be accepted on site if nursery capacity permits at that time.
The price varies based on the age and number of hours. Parents must pay for the service at the time the reservation is made online. (These amounts do not reflect the real cost of the service, which is partially subsidized by LASA).
*Applies for a minimum of 4 hours*
** There is a non-refundable $10 reservation fee per child.
If you plan to travel to LASA2019 with your child and you wish to use this service, please keep the following in mind:
- This service is exclusively for the children of LASA members registered for the LASA2019 Congress.
- Children must be between 6 months and 12 years of age.
- Meals are not included in the childcare. Parents are responsible to provide a snack and/or lunch for their children.
- Childcare professionals will not provide or apply any type of medication to children.
- All children must be picked up by their parents, without exception, before 7:30 p.m.