Recognizing that childcare is a great responsibility and after the good experience of past congresses, LASA has hired childcare professionals to provide this service to the Congress attendees who need it during LASA2019 in Boston, M.A.
The service will be provided by Accent on Children’s Arrangements, Inc., only during the days of the Congress, from
Place: Marriott Copley Place Hotel, Level 3. Regis Room.
Time: 8:45 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Maximum capacity: 20 children simultaneously
In order to book this service, please go to the Regis Room starting Friday, May 24 at 9 a.m. Children are accepted in the nursery strictly by reservation order until the maximum capacity is reached.
The price varies based on the age and number of hours. Parents must pay for the service at the time the reservation is made online. (These amounts do not reflect the real cost of the service, which is partially subsidized by LASA).
|Options||6 months to 2 years||3 to 12 years|
8:45 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
8:45 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
*Applies for a minimum of 4 hours*
** There is a non-refundable $10 reservation fee per child.
If you plan to travel to LASA2019 with your child and you wish to use this service, please keep the following in mind:
- This service is exclusively for the children of LASA members registered for the LASA2019 Congress.
- Children must be between 6 months and 12 years of age.
- Meals are not included in the childcare. Parents are responsible to provide a snack and/or lunch for their children.
- Childcare professionals will not provide or apply any type of medication to children.
- All children must be picked up by their parents, without exception, before 7:30 p.m.