Health & Safety Measures
Thank you to everyone who is planning to join us on-site in Bogotá, Colombia, for the LASA2024 Hybrid Congress. Health and safety are our priority and we appreciate your cooperation with the LASA2024 health and safety protocols.
We are working closely with the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, LASA2024’s main venue, to ensure that the LASA International Congress complies with all requirements of the local authorities.
All attendees, participants and exhibitors on-site should:
- Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands; and
- Engage in additional responsible health and safety practices, on and off the LASA2024 Congress location.
Individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in the LASA2024 Congress on-site:
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 (regardless of vaccination status) within the 10 days prior to the Congress starting date, June 12, 2024.
- Any persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 should not attend the Congress until symptoms are not being experienced and the individual has obtained a follow-up negative test for COVID-19;
- Individuals who within the 10 days prior the Congress experience new symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
- Or non-vaccinated individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within the 10 days prior to the Congress.