About the Book Exhibit Hall
The XL International Congress of the Latin American Association will be a hybrid event: on-site and virtual. The on-site event will be held in San Francisco, California, May 5–8, 2022, pending global health conditions.
- On-Site booths will be available for purchase in December, 2021.
- All booths will be one size: 10 ft x 10 ft.
- An additional booth can be purchased.
April 1, 2022
Deadline to purchase On-Site booths.
Who should exhibit at LASA2022 in San Francisco?
Organizations interested in reaching university educators, graduate students, undergraduate students, NGOs, and representatives of organizations who focus on Latin America. LASA Congresses gather experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational backgrounds across the globe, mainly in the fields of social sciences and humanities. Exhibitors may include, among others:
- Academic and commercial presses
- Film producers
- Publishers of university-level texts, journals, periodicals, and magazines
- Research institutes
- Producers of information technologies, e.g. hardware, software, or internet services
- Universities and university departments
- Multimedia producers
Who attends a LASA International Congress?
Approximately 4,500 professors, graduate students, undergraduate students, representatives of NGOs, and other organizations worldwide. All attendees have the potential to purchase or recommend the purchase of your products and services. Exhibitors can meet with:
- University faculty, department chairs and program directors from all around the world
- Graduate students seeking to establish their careers
- Government and NGO representatives