In this issue:
- Proposals submission period ends September 5
- Are you interested in forming a panel?
- Registration is included for travel grantees
- EXPO Guadalajara será la sede de LASA2020
Getting To Know Your LASA
- How are sessions selected for LASA Congresses?
- Invitación a nominar candidatos(as) para el Consejo Ejecutivo de 2020
LASA Research Grants
¿Sabías Que... ?
- LASA te invita a enviar fotografías para su sitio web
Latin American Research Commons
- El 15 de septiembre finaliza la convocatoria para la publicación de libros académicos en 2020
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.