In this issue:
- Only 4 days left to vote on LASA Elections
- Search for a new editor for the Latin American Research Review
- Register for the next Congress in Guadalajara
- ¿Busca alojamiento para LASA2020?
- Beca LASA-KELLOGG para estudiantes indígenas y afrodescendientes en México
- Instrucciones para presentadores(as) de ponencias en LASA2020
- Guardería Infantil LASA2020
- Getting To Know Your LASA: Travel Grants
- Invitation to send photographs for display on the LASA website
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.