In this issue:
- Nominations Invited for the 2021 Slate
- ¡La convocatoria de propuestas para LASA2021 está abierta!
- Call for LASA2021 Award Nominations
- The LASA2021 Film Festival invites filmmakers to submit their productions
- Racismo e antirracismo no Brasil contemporâneo
- Comunicado de LASA contra el racismo sistémico en las Américas
- Request for proposals for LARR publishing agreement
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to email@example.com.