In this issue:
- Calling all LASA members to nominate candidates for the Executive Council
- La convocatoria de propuestas está abierta
- ¿Busca una beca para participar en LASA2020?
- María Eugenia Ulfe es la directora del Festival de Cine LASA2020
- Convocatoria para nominaciones a los Premios LASA2020
- Llamada para publicar libros académicos en 2020
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to email@example.com.