In this issue:
- Modalidad presencial de LASA2022 será en el San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- Medidas de Salud y Seguridad para LASA2022
- LASA2022 Film Festival Call for Submissions
Latin America Research Review
- LARR to be published by Cambridge University Press
- Pronunciamiento sobre las amenazas a la libertad académica en México
- LASA receives Hillman Foundation grant for Latin American Cultural Center
- A LASA convida todos os membros a enviar fotografias para exibição no site
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.