In this issue:
- LASA/Africa 2023
- LASA2024 call for papers will open soon!
- Videos del Congreso LASA2023
- Descargue su constancia de participación de LASA2023
- Thank you to our LASA2023 Congress participants
Latin American Research Commons
- New Book Release
- Meet the new representatives of the Executive Council
- Project Muse es uno de los beneficios de su membresía
- LASA online recruitment resource
- LASA busca el talento fotográfico de sus miembros
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to email@example.com.