In this issue:
- Today is the last day to submit proposals (LASA/Africa 2023)
- Bogota will host LASA2024
- Call for LASA2024 Award Nominations
- Nominations Invited for the 2024 Slate
- ¿Busca apoyo financiero para un proyecto regional?
Latin America Research Commons
- ¿Quieres publicar tu libro académico y no sabés dónde?
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to email@example.com.