In this issue:
- El período de inscripción para el Consejo Ejecutivo 2022 está abierto
- Regístrate para LASA2022
- Puedes verificar tu registro al Congreso LASA2022
- Encuentra el horario de tu sesión en LASA2022
- LASA2022 paper presenters are invited to upload their papers
- La LASA invite tous ses membres à envoyer des photos qui seront affichées sur le site Web
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.