In this issue:
- El registro para LASA2022 está abierto
- Stay in the main Congress venue
- Bring Your Own Device to LASA2022
- LASA2022 Health and Safety Measures
- ¿Postuló a una beca de LASA?
- LASA2022 will subsidize the cost of Childcare
- Congratulations to the winners of the grant FORD-LASA Special Projects 2022
- Inquietudes y aclaraciones sobre LASA
- LASA invites all members to send photographs for display on the LASA website
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.