In this issue:
- Last call for voting in the LASA elections!
- Registration for LASA2021 attendees is open
- ¿Le gustaría verificar su registro al Congreso LASA2021?
- Are you a LASA2021 grantee?
- Thank you for your continuing support!
- LASA’s online recruitment resource
- LASA recibe fotografías para ilustrar su sitio web
- LASA comparte tus artículos de opinión en redes sociales
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.