Currently, Project MUSE is the trusted and reliable source for over 700 journals and over 73,000 books, from more than 200 of the world's leading university presses and scholarly societies. The MUSE platform also hosts thousands of open access books and several open access journal titles, freely available to anyone worldwide.
Benefits of Research and Teaching with Project MUSE:
· DRM-free full text, with unlimited usage, printing and downloading
· Search books & journals on a single platform
· Personalized MyMUSE accounts allow saving and organizing your content
· Get alerts for your favorite journals, publishers, and topics
· Subject-specific resources for instructors and courses
· Mobile-friendly interface, compliant with accessibility standards
Discover more about Project MUSE with these resources:
Latin & Caribbean Studies Flyer
Project MUSE for Independent Scholars
Use Project MUSE in your Teaching
How to Search on Project MUSE
What's New @ Project MUSE?
Watch a YouTube video with a 13minute Research Refresher on Latin American Studies:
Questions? Contact us to learn more about using Project MUSE, details on how your library can acquire MUSE content, and our hosting services for not-for-profit publications.
Contact Ann Snoeyenbos - ASnoeyenbos.MUSE@jhu.edu